Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
Great quality at a competitive price. The simplest and most convenient system whenever a specific source of vacuum is needed. Quieter than a dry pump and better for applications that require higher vacuum levels, with vacuum levels down to -29 inches hg. Suitable as OEM replacement pumps or as packaged systems for user applications. Available in four sizes with voltage variations.
- Available as bare pumps or as packaged systems
- Suitable replacement for OEM pumps
- Direct drive enabled with flanged IEC motors
- Air cooled system eliminates water usage
- Low maintenance
- Air cooled, no water required
- Vibration isolators
- Direct drive through flanged IEC motors
- Oil level sight glass
- Compact, lighter, easy installation
- Anti-suck back valve
- Two-stage oil separation system for 99.9% oil-free exhaust
- Provides vacuum source without contaminants
- Suitable for vacuum levels to 25” Hg.
- Powerful centrifugal fan for cooling
- Economical power consumption compared to liquid ring pumps with same nominal capacity.
- RA models available in case of water condensate suction.
- Nominal capacity from 2 to 305 m3/h single stage.
- Fits on-board of several process units.
- Easy to handle
- Vacuum levels obtained: 99.95% [0.5 mbar(a)] (Best normal systems for production of industrial vacuum)
- Coolant filter cartridge (on some models) for lubrication circuit.
- Effective built-in coolant damping and recovery system, to eliminate coolant vapors at the exhaust.
- Special sealing device to prevent return of fluids, should the pump be stopped.
- Coolant level indicator, for a fast visual check.
- Vibration dampening
- Check valve integrated.
- Vacuum gauges
- Vacuum regulating valves
- Inlet filters with metal case: easy to clean or replace
- Water vapor separator filters
- Analog and digital vacuum switches
- Vacuum tables and hold down chucks
- Envelope Openers and Collating Inserters
- Printing presses and machinery
- Laboratory vacuum (Higher vacuum levels only)
- Veterinary operatory service
- Material Handling Systems
- Waste Gas Evacuation Equipment
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Food Processing Systems
- Paper Processing
- Suction Gripping
- Pump Priming
- Many more
Call us about our custom options, including stackable space saving designs for multiple pumps, vacuum pressure alarms, multiplex pump configurations, multiple pump packages.
1 year warranty included
|Model #||Capacity||Electrical Requirements||Inlet (Dimension D)||Maximum Vacuum||Motor Power (kW/HP)||Brochure PDF|
|RH0063N||45.8 CFM||VARIES||1.25" FNPT||29.89 "Hg||1.85/2.5|
|RH0100N||71 CFM||VARIES||1.25" FNPT||29.89 "Hg||3.6/5|
|RH0160N||111 CFM||VARIES||2" FNPT||29.89 "Hg||4.6/6.1|
|RH0200N||141 CFM||VARIES||2" FNPT||29.89 "Hg||4.8/6.5|
|RH0250N||176 CFM||VARIES||2" FNPT||29.89 "Hg||8.6/11.5|
|RH0300N||212 CFM||VARIES||2" FNPT||29.89 "Hg||11.2/15|
|CP10-115||14.1 CFM||Single-Phase 60 Amps 115-230 VAC||1/2 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||0.92 kW 1.2 hp||Download|
|CP20-115||28 CFM||Single-Phase 60 Amps 115-230 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||1.5 kW 2 hp||Download|
|CP30-115||45 CFM||Single-Phase 60 Amps 115-230 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||2.2 kW 3 hp||Download|
|CP40-115||70.6 CFM||Single-Phase 60 Amps 115-230 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 0.5 mbar||3.45 kW 5 hp||Download|
|CP10-460||14.1 CFM||3-Phase 60 Amps 208-230/460 VAC||1/2 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||0.92 kW 1.2 hp||Download|
|CP20-460||28 CFM||3-Phase 60 Amps 208-230/460 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||1.5 kW 2 hp||Download|
|CP30-460||45 CFM||3-Phase 60 Amps 208-230/460 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||2.2 kW 3 hp||Download|
|CP40-460||70.6 CFM||3-Phase 60 Amps 208-230/460 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 0.5 mbar||3.45 kW 5 hp||Download|
|CP10-575||14.1 CFM||3-Phase 60 Amps 575 VAC||1/2 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||0.92 kW 1.2 hp||Download|
|CP20-575||28 CFM||3-Phase 60 Amps 575 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||1.5 kW 2 hp||Download|
|CP30-575||45 CFM||3-Phase 60 Amps 575 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 2 mbar||2.2 kW 3 hp||Download|
|CP40-575||70.6 CFM||3-Phase 60 Amps 575 VAC||1-1/4 in||29.85 inHg 0.5 mbar||3.45 kW 5 hp||Download|