Several heat treatment processes (such as annealing, sintering and carbonitriding etc.) require a precisely controlled atmosphere inside the furnace in order to produce highly critical parts for industries such as aerospace, petrochemical and automotive and such processes are heavily relying on nitrogen gas to produce highly precised parts with consistent results throughout the day.
Advantages of using Nitrogen Gas
- Helps to produce better finish and clean products.
- Eliminates surface reactions that could lead to metal discoloration and rejected parts.
- Nitrogen as an inert gas is used in different processes such as annealing of non-ferrous metals and alloy steel, neutral hardening, tempering, nitriding, sintering, brazing.
Traditional Source of Nitrogen Gas vs Generating Nitrogen Gas Onsite
Buying nitrogen gas in high pressure cylinders or in liquid nitrogen tanks for heat treatment processes is not a feasible & convenient method and it is also a lot more costly option (upto 45 to 80 % costlier) when compared to generating your own nitrogen gas onsite. Air Power Products is helping customers to understand the benefits of generating unlimited supply of high purity nitrogen gas onsite and having the control of gas supply 24/7.
Air Power Products has recently launched its high purity PSA twin tower & field expandable modular nitrogen generating systems (designed & manufactured in Canada) which are a perfect fit for heat treatment processes and can generate wide range of nitrogen purities & flowrates.
Product Key features
- Twin tower & field expandable modular system design, supports the future plant expansion plans.
- Energy efficient systems, energy consumption starts at 0.2 kW/M3/35 cu.ft.
- Competitive price, best product warranty and fastest ROI.