Plastic industry has been using nitrogen for gas assist injection molding process to produce denser and stronger plastic parts for industries such as automotive, medical device, food & beverage and pharmaceutical etc. parts produced using gas assist injection molding process are stronger and gets the attractive surface finish and also allows production of much larger parts.
Advantages of using Nitrogen Gas
- Nitrogen as a dry and inert gas eliminates defects that could be caused by presence of moisture and oxygen.
- Prevents polymer breakdown during the cooling phase.
- Helps to produce denser and stronger parts quickly with less material, less weight, improved quality and right product finish.
- Reduces sink marks and surface blemishes.
Traditional Source of Nitrogen Gas vs Generating Nitrogen Gas Onsite
Buying nitrogen gas in high pressure cylinders or in liquid nitrogen tanks for gas assist injection molding process is not a feasible & convenient method and it is also a lot more costly option (upto 50 to 80 % costlier) when compared to generating your own nitrogen gas onsite. Air Power Products is helping customers to understand the benefits of generating unlimited supply of high purity nitrogen gas onsite and having the control of gas supply 24/7.
Air Power Products has recently launched its high purity PSA twin tower & field expandable modular nitrogen generating systems (designed & manufactured in Canada) which are a perfect fit for gas assist injection molding process & plastic manufacturing industry and can generate wide range of nitrogen purities & flowrates.
Product Key features
- Twin tower & field expandable modular system design, supports the future plant expansion plans.
- Energy efficient systems, energy consumption starts at 0.2 kW/M3/35 cu.ft.
- Competitive price, best product warranty and fastest ROI.